"What is the value of RPA?", this is a common question I am getting these days.
Here you can find how RPA can create value for your company:
- Improvement of quality: The quality will improve as the bot will do what it is told. Over and over again :)
- Increase of speed: A bot can execute the task much faster as a human. It is not disturbed while doing the task and just goes about it
- Reduction of cost: Given the faster execution and the higher quality of the task it leads to reduction of cost doing the task.
- Improvement of compliance: The bot will do as told, over and over again, and hence will be fully compliant all the time (if programmed properly)
- Standardization of processes: To program the bot all processes have to be documented which typically leads to a standardization of processes
- Increase of uptime: The uptime of your work will be increased because a bot can run 24/7 without a break.
- Increased job satisfaction: Since your employees do not have to do the mundane tasks anymore and have more time for meaningful and valuable work it will increase the satisfaction of the employees.
- Improved decision making: Thanks to a reduced cycle time the decision making is much faster with RPA.
- Scalability of functions: It is easy to scale the bots.If you suddenly get 10x of the work you do not need a big hiring process, you can scale your bots with a click.
(Picture is credit of ATCS)
What is your opinion? Do you see the same value creation based on RPA?